Caramel Apple Sheet Pan Pancakes – Craving pancakes but not the work of standing at the stove flipping them? Make these EASY sheet pan pancakes!! Perfect for a weekend brunch or as a weekday breakfast because they’re ready in 10 minutes!!
These are some of the easiest and fastest pancakes I’ve ever made. And those are two very good things when you’re a little tired and your morning coffee hasn’t quite kicked in yet, but you have requests from hungry family members that they want pancakes.
How To Make Sheet Pan Pancakes
Simply mix 3 cups of Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix with cinnamon and water, pour the batter into a 15x10x1-inch sheet pan (half sheet pan), and bake for 10 minutes.
Top the sheet pan pancake with apple pie filling and drizzle caramel sauce over the top for an irresistible pancake feast.
I used homemade salted caramel sauce but you can use your favorite regular caramel or salted caramel sauce – homemade or store bought.
How Do The Sheet Pan Pancakes Taste
The Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix is so easy to work with and delivers great results and taste without artificial ingredients. Krusteaz has new formulas for many of their products as well including no artificial colors or preservatives.
The sheet pan pancakes are soft, light, and fluffy. They are not at all dense or heavy which is great news.
Anytime you’re starting your day with warm pancakes, topped with sweet apples, and salted caramel sauce, the day is already off to a great start.
Other Sheet Pan Pancake Flavor Combinations
You don’t have to stop with just caramel apple sheet pan pancakes or classic butter and syrup.
Try drizzling melted peanut butter and chocolate syrup over the pancake.
Fresh fruit like strawberries or blueberries sprinkled over the top with dollops of whipped cream are perfect.
Add banana slices and sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.
Or get into the fall spirit by topping the pancakes with pumpkin butter and a generous sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
The sky is the limit on whatever flavor combinations you want to go with.
More favorite pancake recipes:
- Apple Pie Pancakes with Vanilla Maple Syrup – Just as good as apple pie but healthier and way less work!
- Pumpkin Pancakes – Soft, tender pancakes infused with so much pumpkin flavor! The perfect fall-inspired pancakes!
- Thick and Fluffy Mini Buttermilk Pancakes – Your search for PERFECT pancakes is over!! EASY, soft, fluffy, light, and the THICKEST pancakes I’ve ever made thanks to a special TRICK!!
- Chocolate Buttermilk Pancakes with Homemade Salted Caramel Sauce – Chocolate for breakfast is never a bad thing!
Pin This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 400F, line a 15x10x1-inch half-sheet pan with aluminum foil for easier cleanup, and spray very well with cooking spray; set aside.
- To a large bowl, add the pancake mix and cinnamon, and whisk to combine.
- Add the water and whisk to combine.
- Turn batter out into prepared pan and bake for about 9 to 10 minutes, or until done; rotate pan midway through cooking. Because all ovens, pans, etc. vary, start checking for doneness at about 8 minutes.
- Evenly top with the apples, sprinkle with additional cinnamon if desired, and evenly drizzle with the caramel sauce before serving immediately. Pancakes are best warm and fresh but will keep airtight in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 168Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 300mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 0gSugar: 15gProtein: 3g
Apple Pie Pancakes with Vanilla Maple Syrup – Just as good as apple pie but healthier and way less work!
Caramel Apple Crumble Foil Packs – EASY, zero cleanup, made on the grill (or oven) in record time, and tastes amazing!! Juicy apples, chewy crumble topping, and luscious salted caramel…SO irresistible!!
Pumpkin Pancakes – Soft, tender pancakes infused with so much pumpkin flavor! The perfect fall-inspired pancakes!
Thick and Fluffy Mini Buttermilk Pancakes – Your search for PERFECT pancakes is over!! EASY, soft, fluffy, light, and the THICKEST pancakes I’ve ever made thanks to a special TRICK!!
Peanut Butter Banana Protein Pancakes – Light, fluffy, EASY pancakes that pack 13+ grams of PROTEIN per serving!! The peanut butter-infused maple syrup is rich, decadent, and you’ll never settle for plain maple syrup again!!
Chocolate Buttermilk Pancakes with Homemade Salted Caramel Sauce – Chocolate for breakfast is never a bad thing!
Strawberry and Sprinkles Buttermilk Pancakes – Classic buttermilk pancakes spiked with strawberries and sprinkles!
Pumpkin Cinnamon Overnight Pull-Apart French Toast with Vanilla Maple Butter – One of the best things fall breakfasts and the syrup is to-die-for!
Blueberry Dutch Baby Pancake – Learn how to make a classic Dutch baby that everyone will love!
Blueberry Pancake Breakfast Squares – Craving pancakes but not the work of standing at the stove flipping them? Make these EASY breakfast squares with only THREE ingredients!! Perfect for weekend brunch or as a make-ahead weekday breakfast!!
Post is brought to you by Krusteaz. The recipe, images, text, and opinions expressed are my own.