They sent me three different flavors to sample. I liked the Tropical Blend best, but they were all good. There was no funky aftertaste and it did not taste “chemically” to me.
I think that Crystal Light may have gotten a bad rap in the past because of how artificial many people believed it to be.
The new Crystal Light Pure:
· Contains TruviaTM, an all-natural, no-calorie sweetener derived from the stevia plant
· No artificial sweeteners, flavors or preservatives. Colored with natural ingredients
· Contains 15 calories and 4 grams of sugar per serving
· Caffeine free
· Gluten free
For a way to spruce up plain water once in awhile, the Crystal Light was fun.
I like to spruce up my veggies with dips…
Spruces broccoli right up
Dip sugar snap peas, red peppers, or whatever veggies a little oomph. For all the Doritos lovers, this dip is for you.
Then again, you can always enjoy dips of the sweet variety…
From my A Little Birdy Told Me post, thanks for sharing what a little birdy would tell me if she overheard your last conversation. Fun conversations!
1. Do you drink lots of water? Do you “force” yourself to drink water or do you drink to thirst?
I’ve discussed this before and yes, I drink lots of water. I drink to thirst and don’t obsess over counting ounces or “forcing it”.
2. Have you ever tried Crystal Light? Or do you have anything you add to water to spruce it up?
Years ago I tried my mom’s Crystal Light. But it was too chemically tasting for me and not something I have tried in many years. It’s much better now.
And not that I am advocating it, but I have friends who add Crystal Light to their cocktails to spruce them up, virtually calorie free. Not something I’ve tried personally though.
3. What’s your favorite dip lately? Or any go-to dips that you always keep in rotation?
Let me guess, hummus, right? Try my homemade 30 second, four ingredient hummus if you need a quickie dippy.