Odwalla Juices Giveaway
This post may contain affiliate links.
April is National Garden Month and to celebrate Odwalla wants to share their new Odwalla Garden Organics Juices with you.
The juices are certified organic, vegan, gluten-free, not from concentrate, with no sugar added.
The Carrot Juice has 13 carrots in every 12 fluid-ounce bottle.
I love juices and recently did a Three Day Juice Cleanse with my husband. It’s had lasting positive effects on both of us. Juice and juicing is so powerful.
I also love smoothies and here are 12 Favorite Smoothie Recipes. All are vegan, gluten, and soy-free:
1. Tropical Green Smoothie (vegan, GF) – Gives me more energy that coffee and doesn’t taste green or spinachy. Tastes like a sweet, creamy pina colada from the pineapple, but just happens to be green
2. Pineapple Mango Vitamin C Booster Smoothie (vegan, GF)
3.Pineapple Banana & Coconut Cream Smoothie (vegan, GF)
4. Vanilla Avocado Banana Smoothie In a Bowl (vegan, GF)
5. Strawberries and Cream Smoothie (vegan, GF)
6. Peaches & Coconut Cream Smoothie (vegan, GF)
7. Homemade Horchata (vegan, GF) – If you’ve never tried horchata, I urge you to make this simple, comforting, creamy, rich treat
8. Taste of the Tropics Smoothie (vegan, GF)
9. Spiced Apple Pie Smoothie (vegan, GF)
10. Blueberry Banana Recovery Smoothie (vegan, GF)
11.Cinnamon Raisin Bread Smoothie (vegan, GF) – Tastes like cinnamon-raisin toast
Using Rafflecopter, enter to win the Giveaway by making sure to leave a blog comment below in response to the first question. Then follow the prompts for additional entries. Open to USA only. Sometimes the widget is a bit slow to load, so please be patient.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.